A range of rare parcel wines completes this confidential production. These “lieux-dits” are small parts of vineyards that Anselme Selosse vinifies one by one:
- Selosse Sous le Mont, in Mareuil-sur-Aÿ, Blanc de noirs
- Selosse La Cote Faron, in Aÿ, Blanc de noirs
- Selosse Le Bout du Clos, in Ambonnay, Blanc de noirs
- Selosse Les Carelles, in Mesnil-sur-Oger, Blanc de blancs
- Selosse Les Chantereines, in Avize, Blanc de blancs
- Selosse Chemin de Chalons, in Cramant, Blanc de blancs
These last two are only offered in a very original case containing these 6 places and bearing the name "Jacques Selosse Collection Lieux - dits".
Finally, there are some rare vintage Champagne, including superb successes such as Selosse 1996, Selosse 1999, Selosse 2002, Selosse 2003, Selosse 2005, Selosse 2007, Selosse 2008, Selosse 2009.
Discover as soon as possible the Champagne Jacques Selosse, 100% in stock at Vins & Millésimes and in fast delivery!